Thursday, July 17, 2008

NORWAY OR BUST


(Rat) Jay is in the States and so Johan, I and my 7 year old son Sam are going to Norway for a week to get some surf...It looks good for the first few days then dropping off and then picking up again for the last couple of days..I am doing some surf coaching for Torkild and Anne from the surf school there in Hoddevik so I get free accom and food and Sam gets a chance to get wet and I will pick him up a wetty, boots and gloves

We leave on Sat night..will get heaps of picks for ya's cause it's been a bit thin on the action this season..Be good and wish us luck..DA RAT..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope for your sake that the waves are as good as that picture you glued up on your little article. I am a little fat but believe it or not, I'm actually loaded up with pure muscle and only a small layer of fat to protect me from the cold. I was actually recently sent an e-mail by Laird where he asked me to be a member of his Bitchen, Bronze and Beautiful club. I wrote back explaining that I'd think about it. I think he should join our Cold, Desparate and Miserable club. Hear from you later.

-Jay

PS say hi to all our friends in Norway.

Anonymous said...

Mate, laird's gay hahaha...
your'e right, the guy who took the pic is a fucken artist!! and i promise to say hi to torkild, anne, and olav the viking for ya..we are gunna have a ball..gazzer will be there..haha, i'm gunna wrestle him on the beach,...naked hahahaha..hope all is well over in tankland..enjoy the sun the weather's fucked here..shit summer..no surf either..love ya mate..RAT

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll all have fun. Just don't get cho' drink on and start telling Gazzer where all our spots are. We just arrived in Petaluma last night after having driven through the high desert of Nevada. Did a quick drive through Reno, over the mountains and through the woods and through all the beautiful winding roads in Napa and Sonoma (the wine country). We're gonna take it easy today and tomorrow we'll be off to Santa Cruz. Hopefully there will be some surf so my wife can get some shots of me in Steamer's Lane. I hope you're all well.

-Jay

Anonymous said...

Hallå gubbar!! Låter som att ni har det bra på era resor.. men jag vill se mer bilder!! Norge??
Jag drar till gotland en vecka nu, får se om jag tar med surfbrädan. Sen kanske jag kollar in Norge en sväng senare i augusti!

stay safe amigos, Frexi