Friday, June 1, 2007

And again...

What a perfect day! Woke up this morning and it was 20 degrees out, summers finally here! I had a meeting between 8.3o and 10, so I was planning on hitting the road and then hitting the surf at around 12. When I got there it was pretty messy, but who cares?! The waves were malibu size and the weather was outstanding, so I took the 4/3.

Super choice! It´s incredible how much more flexible I was without the extra rubber! And to finally be able to loose the hood

was great! I got a few really nice ones in the sun, and just as I was about to get up, Jesper came. We shared the chop and then I had to go back, since I had to pick Jacob up at kindergarten at 16.30.... That was not very likely to happen, since the time was 14.19 when I drove from the spot.. But.. I made it. Another great day in Norrland! Tonight Lotta (rats wife) is having a birthday party, but since my missus is at a work dinner with the car, I won´t be able to go. So congrats to Lotta anyway!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good story mate..wish I could have been there to enjoy the sun..but there'll be more..RAT

Robban said...

Well that´s just plain smood, the story, not the pictures :)
(2,5 weeks home from next thursday, JAG ÄR PÅ!)
/R