Friday, January 4, 2008

One last chance!

Looks like we may get one more shot at some really good surf before it ices over up here for the winter..It looks like really good surf both Saturday and Sunday but Saturday will be minus 3 degs with HUGE surf, howling onshore,snowing and 2 degs in the water !!! Sound appealing to you??

Needless to say it looks far more attractive for Sunday when it will still be as big but only 0 degs and not as howling onshore..I think we'll go for Sunday. What do you reckon??

It will be Jay Johan and I (RAT)..

I look forward to duckdiving a 6 footer in 2 deg water..hahaha. Here's a pic of the Sunday lunch time prognosis.
Oh yeah, hope yas all had a great chrissie and an Awesome new year. I spent 4 days skiing in the BEST snow I HAVE EVER skied in..knee deep perfect dry untouched powder..lets hope that the last surf for the year is as good..peace and keep reading our blog..DA RAT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brothers! My internet is down along with my phone. I´m at work now (just across the street...) checking emails and so on, will see you guys tomorrow. totally stoked! Peace /Johan