Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We missed another one!

(RAT) Saw that there would be waves yesterday and after work I checked smhi and they had had really good surf yesterday arvo at that beach we know anout that works in a southerly swell..jeeeesus..Since we started surfing as a group up here we have never missed so many surfable days as we have the last 2 months..i'm depressed...now it looks like it's gunna be flat up here again for another week and all the surf that seems to break is coming during the weekdays.having taken so many weeks off this year i feel guilty about pissing off from work any more..it's not fair.........booohooooooo!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, anyone noticed that there's gunna be surf on sat at golden? check the german sight for 12pm sat..i'm in if it's not colder than -2 ..who's in? RAT

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry to have let you down. My back's been killing me lately more than usual. I went to some voodoo doctor and she hooked me up to some electricity and used some kind of laser on me. Come to find out my back was jacked up. All the muscles looked like bob marley's dreads so she whacked em. Now my back is tired and uncomfortable but I can turn my head without pain now. I have one more visit on Thrusday so if my back and shoulder are in good shape, I'll be surfing.

/Jay