Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SOOOOO FLAT

Well my fellow bloggers...the RAT has taken up binge drinking to ease the pain of the longest, flatest flat spell in the history of histories!!! BEN HUR wasn't even as long as this flat spell.!!!!

Can't believe we haven't had a surf since the end of february!!! Jeesus christ a man could become an alcoholic living in this bloody country!!!
Looks like something could turn up on Sunday...mmmm. keep your eyes on the weather sights..
Here's some personal pics of the Swedish Surf Championships in Torö in Dec 07..Taken from my side of the camera..Me, Henio and his georgeous sister Tina who I first met as a grommet back in '90 and a pick of Craig 'Sheepo' Shearer, Chris 'Sharkboy' and Louise (his girl) at the party afterwards, a pic of Binge and I packing gear in the morning together, the winning girls and guys and a few more shots..enjoy... Peace from the RAT

Henio, my old mate and his sis TinaBinge and I packing in the early morningSheepo,Sharky and LouiseThe winning girlsThe guysHenio holds the sm longboard trophy high..he was the only one I gave a '9' to ALL day in both the long and shortboard classes!!



No comments: