Monday, September 24, 2007

No-one's writing anything!!!

There hasn't been any surf for a week or 2 again..aaaaarrrrgggh.. but no-one else is writing anything so I'm gunna put in 3 pics of when we had a go-cart comp last Xmas with work..I came 3rd..I'm a legend..hahaha.





looks like waves tomorrow..(tuesday) at gvn and friday at nvs boys...keep your fingers crossed..I have put in a big order with Göran from backdoor and we'll see what happens..the goods should be arriving this week....Peace brothers..RAT


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, a guru you are.. a legend doesn't come in 3rd place (out of 3 people LOL), but you're definately the guru I hope someday I will become. Work's a bitch and I'm married to her until Monday. I may have to pass this trip unfortunately. (HeMan)

Anonymous said...

I have only won a few things in my life..I won alot of swimming races in school, I won a surf comp in Japan in '87 and I was good at rugby and we won the state champs..I was captain. Otherwise I've had to settle for 2nd or 3rd place in alot of different sports..I guess it's cause I never concentrated on one sport but was into everything from waterskiing to basketball..such is life..but regarding the go-cart comp..there were 14 people and the guy who won was swedens go-cart champ for several years in a row.. so I'm happy with 3rd!!! RAT