Friday, July 27, 2007

Some more photos from la France!

Couldn´t help posting a few more photos from france.. I just love the place, and so does my family. After getting a few tips from Jay on how to instruct the wifey how to take good pictures of me surfing, I´m routing for next year to be kick ass!













Cornelia, me and Jacob

















Sofie making brekkie in the anglet apartment







Best board ever..

















This is where Sofies patience ran out and she went from photographer to mom again.. Me going out
















Jake getting suited up for a day in the surf

















A real nice visit in our Biarritz apartment


















Crowded?












Me and Sofie on a night out










The view from our bathroom...
I really love this place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girl's a spunk mate..(RAT)